[Seaside] transaction engines?

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Thu Apr 29 21:27:07 CEST 2004

On Apr 29, 2004, at 12:09 PM, radoslav hodnicak wrote:

> speaking of which, where is the limit (10) set of how many copies of an
> object are backtracked? I can't find it. Sometimes it happens that my
> iframe root component 'takes over' and I'm assuming it's because of
> this
> limit

Hm.  There's no actual limit to the number of copies that are
backtracked, it's just that eventually the continuation that is
referencing an old copy will expire - but in that case you shouldn't be
able to access that page at all.
The number of continuations that are kept is determined by the capacity
of the 'continuations' WALRUCache in WASession.

Avi