[Seaside] error in block context

radoslav hodnicak rh at 4096.sk
Fri Feb 13 21:54:19 CET 2004

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004, Avi Bryant wrote:
> At one point I think it might have been possible to get this error if
> you did a #call: from inside the handler block of #on:do:.  I know I
> fixed that but I'm not sure by what version (I would think 102 would
> have the fix).  Do you ever do that?

no i don't do that

> You don't have any more stack info (like, that would show you what the
> home method of that BlockContext is)?

sadly, no. there are several action blocks in the home method (think
renderActionsOn: from the SM example) so i don't know which one was it.
well let's hope it never happens again. i swear this one user corrupts
reality - all errors i've seen so far in my system were caused by him :-)

rado
--
pgp.mit.edu  0x30DEBAE6  12EE FED5 D5B1 77ED 5637 EB77 2A5F 22F9 30DE BAE6