[Seaside] [ANN] SeasideTemplate

Alain Fischer alain at sente.ch
Sun Feb 22 15:59:55 CET 2004

HI Giovanni,

First a small precision, Nori use XML as input this include XHTML.

I have tried Nori first and found that it doesn't respond to my need
in one of our project. The page where in HTML not XHTML, Nori as I
understand
it is based on manipulating XML DOM which I found not very easy.

In this project, we must display customer designed HTML page with
embeded data
from an oodb (GOODS).
The customer page are modified often and all I have said is that they
must
not modified what is between "<?sst" and "?>" and till now after several
modification nothing bad appened.

SeasideTemplate was simply modeled based on the smalltalk methods I have
written before I have done this template system. In fact it could be
seen
as some kind of macro for writting smalltalk.

Have a nice day.
Alain