GOODS data structures (was Re: [Seaside] [ANN] SeasideTemplate)

Alain Fischer alain.fischer at bluewin.ch
Tue Feb 24 11:50:58 CET 2004

I wasn't knowing the existance of Squeak SkipList.
So, I googled and found that:
- Scott A Crosby refactoring with Dictionary protocol

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2002-February/
035066.html
- A paper on SkipList implementation
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/cache/papers/cs/1389/ftp:
zSzzSzftp.cs.umd.eduzSzpubzSzpaperszSzpaperszSzncstrl.umcpzSzCS-TR
-2286.1zSzCS-TR-2286.1.pdf/pugh90skip.pdf

I think that Scott A Crosby implementation is what you want

Alain