[Seaside] Need arguments to sell Seaside

Nevin Pratt nevin at bountifulbaby.com
Tue Feb 24 22:44:14 CET 2004

Avi Bryant wrote:

> Open source from the ground up is a good argument you don't mention.
> How well did Sen:te take with the abandonment of Objective-C and WO
> 4.5?  How about the complete disappearance of EOF for desktop apps?

Or the complete disappearance of EOF's predecessor, DB-Kit?  I once
wrote and deployed an app to a customer (a Pawn Shop), that used DB-Kit.

>> - There is multiple solution for persitance (GOODS, Roe, others for
>> production ?).
>

> GLORP seems to be getting there... I know Rado has been using it.

My site, bountifulbaby.com, is a successful commercial site that uses
Squeak, Seaside, and GLORP.

Nevin

--
Nevin Pratt

Bountiful Baby
http://www.bountifulbaby.com
The Most Complete Reborn Supply Store On The Web!

(801) 992-3137