[Seaside] Re: What do you think about Ruby on Rails ?

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Tue Aug 9 22:44:00 CEST 2005

Damien

In CommonLisp good environment you also have an image: the method are
compiled into byte-code and you
can get the "same" Smalltalk like browser and interface.

Then I have a question. There is no problem you to code in emacs
Smalltalk code (look at the format of the file you obtain
when you fileout a changeset) and load it when you launch an image.
You will get a file-based language.
What is the problem of having an image when you save your code with
monticello.
What I would like to have is a smalltalk scripting language. If you
are interested this is an exciting topic.

Stef