[Seaside] setting a file name

William E Harford seaside at harford.org
Thu Aug 25 16:34:48 CEST 2005

If you are using Apache on the same box as well you could set it up as a
proxy.
We do this to secure via ssl seaside.

Something like ....

ProxyTimeout 300
ProxyPreserveHost Off
ProxyBadHeader StartBody
ProxyPass /go http://localhost:9090/seaside/go
ProxyPassReverse /go http://localhost:9090/seaside/go

<Location "/go">
  Order allow,deny
  Allow from all
</Location>

That will redirect all traffic from /go to
http://localhost:9090/seaside/go

If you are on a platform other than Linux/Unix i would suggest the same
route but with different software thats more appropriate to your
platform but I do believe that Apache runs on windows as well and it
might get the job done for you.