[Seaside] setting a file name

James j at mesbridger.com
Thu Aug 25 00:24:20 CEST 2005

Hi Brett and other seasiders,

I've tried registering for http://myPCName:8008/seaside/go/ and the maps API
is still not happy. One of the things that users have been complaining about
on the discussion boards is the fact that subfolders are not covered by the
key, and I have no idea how to get my seaside application running in the
root /go directory. If I try to set it up in the config application it tells
me I must set a path.

Could you provide more information on how you got your application to use
google maps?

Alternatively I guess it comes back to my original question, is there any
way to make it look like seaside is coming from a filename rather than a
folder?

thanks

James