[Seaside] Re: Help! ByteString is out of control

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 15:41:11 CEST 2005

I got this code from Tom Phoenix off of the Squeak Dev list:

        tops := SortedCollection sortBlock: [:a :b | a size > b size].
        thresh := 10000.
        ByteString allInstancesDo: [:s |
                s size > thresh ifTrue: [
                        tops add: s.
                        [tops size > 10] whileTrue: [
                                thresh := tops last size.
                                tops remove: tops last. ]]].
        tops asArray inspect.

Sure enough the top 10 are OLD Seaside strings.  The top 5 are WAR
files that I have uploaded in the past and the last 5 are JavaScript
contents that are no longer being used.  So -- how do I get rid of
them?