[Seaside] WADateSelector FIX

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Wed Aug 31 13:34:54 CEST 2005

Hi Dmitry,

You have indeed found and correctly fixed a bug.  It was however, already
fixed on SqueakSource in Seaside2.6a1-avi.63 (and backported into Seaside2.50-
cds.6).  It has not, however, been published to SqueakMap.

Cees, I notice you've been backporting a bunch of fixed onto the 2.50 branch.
Is it a good time to put out a minor bugfix release?  Anything else we should
get in there?

Thanks for the bug report,

Julian

julian at beta4.com