[Seaside] WADateSelector FIX

David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Wed Aug 31 14:27:58 CEST 2005

Julian Fitzell wrote:

>Hi Dmitry,
>
>You have indeed found and correctly fixed a bug.  It was however, already
>fixed on SqueakSource in Seaside2.6a1-avi.63 (and backported into Seaside2.50-
>cds.6).  It has not, however, been published to SqueakMap.
>
>Cees, I notice you've been backporting a bunch of fixed onto the 2.50 branch.
>Is it a good time to put out a minor bugfix release?  Anything else we should
>get in there?
>
>Thanks for the bug report,
>
>Julian

Hey Julian,

I've (cds) been backporting fixes from 2.6 into 2.5.  There are two
patches in the 2.6a2 stream that haven't made it into 2.5 yet:

- ensure that URL paths start with a / (lr)
- add a large #hash value to StateHolder (lr)

The first seems more important than the second and I'm looking at it
right now.  If this seems reasonable I'll e-mail you when I've published
it and then I think it would be a good time for a SM release.

David