[Seaside] WAPath example

Mart-Mari Breedt breedt_m at aircom.co.za
Wed Nov 2 07:00:53 CET 2005

Lukas,

Thank you for your reply. The WAInspector wasn't exactly what I had in
mind. I was looking for something that leaves "breadcrumbs" at the top
of the page like those in the SmallWiki:

Home >> New Page >> Another new page

It seemed like WAPath will work, but I just wanted to have a look at an
application that uses of it. I will keep looking around nevertheless.

Kind regards,

Mart-Mari