[Seaside] Text in Header

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 22:07:09 UTC 2006

> > showed up in my email. Don't know if the server is down.)

I only noticed today that the mailing lists seem to be down. I already
sent a mail to the administrator, and hope that he can fix it fast.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

> I tried this from an old Lukas email:
>
> "If you only want to change the title of the site this is even simpler.
> Open up your web-browser, browse to 'Environment', then 'Header', hit
> 'Settings' and change the title field from '%k' (the name of the
> current *k*ernel) to something else."

This is odd, following my instructions it works for me. What version
of Pier are you using? The image I have here is Pier-Model-lr.87 and
Pier-Seaside-lr.82.

Cheers,
Lukas

--