[Seaside] REST-ful urls

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 16:55:22 UTC 2007

> Sorry, my bad - I forgot to mention I am using #updateUrl: on my
> components, such as the blog component adds "/blog" to the url - but it
> still does not maintain it.

Strange, then there must be a bug somewhere. Can you post some code?

> It *does* add it when I click a link (within my application) to my blog,
> but not when I browse directly to it.

Check WABrowser. This example uses the same technique.

> Will have a look around - I have Pier also, but didn't see anything
> immediately identifiable as applicable to REST-ful urls.

It is a bit more complicated there, as it comes from the time where
there was no #initialRequest:. If I find the time it would be maybe
good to simplify it a little bit ;-)

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli