[Seaside] Using SUInPlaceEditor in a different way

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon May 21 15:31:32 UTC 2007

> Upon entering say Item 1, I press OK button . Now I want this detail to be
> saved somewhere in persistence. In the present example
> (SUInPlaceEditorTest), upon clicking NewSession in the ToolBar, the content
> is reset to Clickme&EditMe...

Allright, now I understand. So this is rather a persistency problem
than an AJAX (or SUInPlaceEditorTest) one. Most productive
applications would probably use a database for that, but in your case
this is probably overkill.

I updated the material for my tutorials:

      http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/seaside

In your case the code for 'The Art of Seaside' would be interesting,
where I also store the model on the class-side of some class.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Lukas

--