[Seaside] Crashing Seaside Image = Lost Work?

aditya siram aditya.siram at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 22:05:35 UTC 2008

Hi all,
Due to careless programming I have crashed my Seaside One-Click image twice
today. None of my mouse and keyboard clicks work but when I 'x' out the
window I get a confirmation dialog asking if Squeak should quit without
saving (which I accept since I don't really have a choice). When I open the
image all my work during the previous session is lost. Am I doing something
wrong? Is it actually saved somewhere I don't know about?

Thanks...
Deech