[Seaside] Re: Crashing Seaside Image = Lost Work?

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 22:29:14 UTC 2008

"aditya siram" <aditya.siram at gmail.com> wrote in message

> Is it actually saved somewhere I don't know about?

Yes, World-Menu -> Changes -> recently logged changes

Pick the top of the list (typically), you get a list of changes sorted by
time, with most recent at the bottom. You can right click on each and do
actions. I found it slightly non-intuitive to use, but it can be a life
saver.

See "Squeak By Example" book section 6.10.

You should start using Monticello if you have not already (Section 6.3). It
is an absolute must-have for managing, versioning, and saving your source
code during development, imo.

- Sophie