[Seaside] proper way to save image while serving?

Michal michal-list at auf.net
Wed Apr 8 23:10:58 UTC 2009

thanks Lukas -

Looking into it, I see that in Jan 2008 you wrote on the pier list:

   I saw that you have PRImagePersistency set in your image. This will
   sooner or later result in corrupted sources and changes, if you
   manually change code or load packages in the image. You have been
   warned!

and then:

   saving the image while code is compiled can screw up your changes

Does this mean that I need to disable the auto-saving everytime I load
a new monticello version into the running server? (a rather frequent
event!)

thanks,
Michal