[Seaside] JQueryWidgetBox -> JQWidgetBox-MbMenu

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Tue Aug 31 16:07:56 UTC 2010

Cool.. That did the trick.. I just added the "jqueryhoverintentJs"
method to the JQWidgetBoxDeploymentLibrary class and reloaded the
page and all was well.. It turns out (had I looked closer) that
Seaside was trying to load :

src="/files/JQWidgetBoxDeploymentLibrary/jqueryhoverintent.js"

Now, in using the code w/ Firefox 3.5.11 I get two errors (one
due to a reference to 'box-shadow' (in the CSS) which Firefox
dislikes & ignores) logged to the error console every time I
select a color to apply..

When I right-click on a particular cell I get the following error
logged :

Error: no element found
Source File:
http://localhost:7777/JQWidgetBox-MbMenu-Example?_s=hqd-oTtA4_Glqvdt&_k=S6_tRS-OtBQDe7g9&1&2=id33