[Seaside] How do I update seaside beta code in 1-click installer?

Pat Maddox patmaddox at me.com
Thu Jul 1 04:09:10 UTC 2010

> ConfigurationOfSeaside project update.
> ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside 3.0 Tests'.

Pharo doesn't seem to like:

  ConfigurationOfSeaside project update.

It gives me the error:
  MessageNotUnderstood: MetacelloMCProject>>update

I think I have the latest version of metacello.  I opened up monticello and saw that my metacello packages were all a few months old...so I loaded the latest versions.  Here's what I have:

Metacello-Core (Metacello-Core-DaleHenrichs.363) Save
Metacello-MC (Metacello-MC-DaleHenrichs.417) Save
Metacello-Platform (Metacello-Platform.pharo-DaleHenrichs.16)

Also I get the feeling I ought to be using ConfigurationOfSeaside30 instead of ConfigurationOfSeaside ...

Thanks,
Pat