[Seaside] Probably a stupid question

Friedrich Dominicus frido at q-software-solutions.de
Fri Jul 9 05:03:47 UTC 2010

Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com> writes:

> Maybe I am more stupid than you, but something hacky like WAApplication
> allInstances ?
Oh I was sure my question was unambigous. But I was wrong.
I did not mean the software I'm having here, but full-fledged examples
of seaside Applications like eg. an issue tracker, some todo
applicatons, maybe something simple as address books etc....

Sorry for not beeing clear.

Regards
Friedrich
--
Q-Software Solutions GmbH; Sitz: Bruchsal; Registergericht: Mannheim
Registriernummer: HRB232138; Geschaeftsfuehrer: Friedrich Dominicus