[Seaside] Probably a stupid question

Pat Maddox patmaddox at me.com
Fri Jul 9 14:00:52 UTC 2010

On Jul 8, 2010, at 10:03 PM, Friedrich Dominicus wrote:

> Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Maybe I am more stupid than you, but something hacky like WAApplication
>> allInstances ?
> Oh I was sure my question was unambigous. But I was wrong.
> I did not mean the software I'm having here, but full-fledged examples
> of seaside Applications like eg. an issue tracker, some todo
> applicatons, maybe something simple as address books etc....

While not necessarily full-fledged apps, http://book.seaside.st/book has you build a
(a) todo list
(b) address book
(c) tiny hotel booking
(d) ajaxified todo list
(e) something else after?? I haven't gotten all the way through it.

squeaksource.com also has tons of open source code on it, a search for "seaside" yields 8 pages.  I also searched for "seaside example" and found
http://www.squeaksource.com/ToDoList.html
http://www.squeaksource.com/SeasideExamples.html

which may be interesting.

Pat