[Seaside] Re: Probably a stupid question

Francois Stephany tulipe.moutarde at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 14:54:02 UTC 2010

If you want open source applications used in production,

- SqueakSource itself is a Seaside application (but based on an old version)

- Conrad (http://www.squeaksource.com/Conrad) is the ESUG conference
registration website. It heavily relies on Magritte. I think there's a
new version for ESUG2010 but I dont know where to find it.

On 09/07/10 16:00, Pat Maddox wrote:
 > On Jul 8, 2010, at 10:03 PM, Friedrich Dominicus wrote:
 >
 >> Mariano Martinez Peck<marianopeck at gmail.com>  writes:
 >>
 >>> Maybe I am more stupid than you, but something hacky like WAApplication
 >>> allInstances ?
 >> Oh I was sure my question was unambigous. But I was wrong.
 >> I did not mean the software I'm having here, but full-fledged examples
 >> of seaside Applications like eg. an issue tracker, some todo
 >> applicatons, maybe something simple as address books etc....
 >

 > While not necessarily full-fledged apps, http://book.seaside.st/book
has you build a
 > (a) todo list
 > (b) address book
 > (c) tiny hotel booking
 > (d) ajaxified todo list
 > (e) something else after?? I haven't gotten all the way through it.
 >
 > squeaksource.com also has tons of open source code on it, a search
for "seaside" yields 8 pages.  I also searched for "seaside example" and
found

francois.stephany at agilitic.com
http://www.agilitic.com
+32 (0)484/580.322