[Seaside] Probably a stupid question

Friedrich Dominicus frido at q-software-solutions.de
Sun Jul 11 07:35:44 UTC 2010

Pat Maddox <patmaddox at me.com> writes:

> On Jul 8, 2010, at 10:03 PM, Friedrich Dominicus wrote:
>
>> Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> Maybe I am more stupid than you, but something hacky like WAApplication
>>> allInstances ?
>> Oh I was sure my question was unambigous. But I was wrong.
>> I did not mean the software I'm having here, but full-fledged examples
>> of seaside Applications like eg. an issue tracker, some todo
>> applicatons, maybe something simple as address books etc....
>

> While not necessarily full-fledged apps, http://book.seaside.st/book has you build a
> (a) todo list
> (b) address book
> (c) tiny hotel booking
> (d) ajaxified todo list
> (e) something else after?? I haven't gotten all the way through it.

Well I was quite aware about the book examples, but this are "examples"
for the sake of showing things. I'd not qualify them as "used"
applications. And a todo list could be  a bit more than just havign some
notes. Anyway I've bought the Seaside book and am currently working
through it.

Howerver my question still persists is there anything more elaborated
ut there in any area which is a "larger" application. E.g have a look at
Redmine: http://www.redmine.org/
or any larger PHP whatever application.
or
http://sourceforge.net/projects/trackplus/

Regards
Friedrich

--
Q-Software Solutions GmbH; Sitz: Bruchsal; Registergericht: Mannheim
Registriernummer: HRB232138; Geschaeftsfuehrer: Friedrich Dominicus