[Seaside] Latest behavior of 'One-click' not compatible

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 08:00:02 UTC 2010

If people read the welcome page it will take them 10 seconds to get to
the list of applications, so I don't think this is a big issue. But
you  are right, many tutorials need to be updated for Seaside 3.0.
Generally Seaside 3.0 is not supposed to be backward compatible with
older versions, however in most common parts it is.

Lukas

On Sunday, July 11, 2010, intrader <intrader.intrader at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://localhost:8080/seaside displays a welcome page instead of the list that most tutorials and texts describing seaside display.
> I think that the welcome page is attractive but unfortunately not compatible.

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch