[Seaside] Latest behavior of 'One-click' not compatible

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 10:08:04 UTC 2010

Agreed. It's going to be pretty difficult to make any progress at all
with the framework if the goal is to make sure all existing tutorials
continue to work with new versions. :)

Time to update your tutorials everyone! Onwards!

(Obviously we're interested in feedback on the welcome screen itself
though: do new users find it helpful? How could it be more helpful?)

Julian