[Seaside] Re: Latest behavior of 'One-click' not compatible

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 08:18:48 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 2:55 AM, fritz schenk <intrader at aol.com> wrote:
> Just little things that increase the learning curve.

Sorry, you think that adding a friendly welcome page to guide new
users into the framework *increases* the learning curve? I'm afraid I
don't understand your logic. If your issue is just that things have
changed and the tutorials aren't updated yet, well it's only been a
few days since we announced a stable release. You need to give people
some time to update their tutorials (or volunteer to help).

I happen to think the welcome screen was long overdue and I hope is a
huge improvement for new users, though I'm interested to hear from
them whether they agree.

Julian