[Seaside] Re: Latest behavior of 'One-click' not compatible

fritz schenk intrader at aol.com
Mon Jul 12 18:40:06 UTC 2010

I don't know whether the new behaviour of the Inspector is a bug.
 see that the new Inspector abides better with encapsulation.
I is just not compatible to the old behaviour present in old Pharo and Squeak.
I agree that I should stay with 2.8 and I have one such image.
The problem is new users will be presented with a 'One-click' that gives them

stuff that is incompatible with many documentation texts and tutorials.

Thanks again for your contributions and answers.
I always look for your responses.