[Seaside] Re: Latest behavior of 'One-click' not compatible

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 21:07:39 UTC 2010

Hi Fritz

I like the new welcome page. But why not keep the old behaviour so that that
> most randomly chosen tutorials that show the behaviout of
> http://localhost:8080/seaside continues to work?
> The list contains the welcome page. Make the welcome page appear at top
> (caps
> sort first).
> Thanks for your comment.
> In my opinion tutorial text are part of the distribution and should be
> accurate
> and updated for the new releases.

I'm sure you've spotted the "Browse" link on the right-hand-side which gives
you the option of changing the default to browse as well as just allowing
you to browse the installed applications.
Also with Seaside3.0 there is no need to append 'seaside' to your local path
- the new root dispatcher lives at: http://localhost:8080/

Nick