[Seaside] '+' inside string value of ajax callback

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Tue Jul 13 20:11:26 UTC 2010

Hi,

When I am sending a javascript string value containing a '+' character inside to an ajax callback in seaside, the '+' comes out as a whitespace on the other end (in Smalltalk).
This is what I am doing:

html jQuery ajax
	callback: [:value | ... the value here always gets the ' ' instead of a '+' ]
	value: (html jQuery id: #foobar) value

-or-

html jQuery ajax
	callback: [:value | ... the value here always gets the ' ' instead of a '+' ]
	value: (JSStream on: 'javascriptVarContainingAStringWithAnAdditionSymbol')

Is this a bug in Seaside or me writing one?

Johan