[Seaside] '+' inside string value of ajax callback

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Jul 13 20:19:02 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Johan" == Johan Brichau <johan at inceptive.be> writes:

Johan> When I am sending a javascript string value containing a '+'
Johan> character inside to an ajax callback in seaside, the '+' comes
Johan> out as a whitespace on the other end (in Smalltalk).  This is
Johan> what I am doing:

Wow.  Could it be that the client-side stuff isn't properly URI-escaping
the data to the server?  I'd worry then also about anything that looks
like %65 or whatever.

Or maybe it's just that "+" was forgotten for the client-side code.