[Seaside] WADispatcher trimForDeployment method

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 16:33:09 UTC 2010

Hi Dario:

You could make your own on the class side of your root component like so:

MyRootComponent class>>trimForDeployment

     WAAdmin applicationDefaults
         removeParent: WADevelopmentConfiguration instance.

     WADispatcher default handlers do: [:each | WADispatcher default
unregister: each ].

     self initialize.

and then run it in a workspace with:

MyRootCompontent trimForDeployment

when you want to put up your image.  One problem with doing this is that
the image is larger than it needs to be because it can have the
development tools and config application still loaded in it.  But since
you may not have to worry about running as many images on a server as
possible that may be an OK trade-off.

Paul