[Seaside] German characters in combination with WAListenerAdaptor

Kai-Uwe Pielka webmail at pielka.de
Fri Jul 23 14:03:42 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm using Pharo 3.0a5 Image.
To be able to utilize Comet I'm using WAListenerAdaptor server.
Now I want to translate the Website (etumma.de) to german and need to be able to display german special characters (see http://etumma.de/?language=Deutsch).
I did some Google research and figured out that I need to use WAKomEncoded39 server to support german language and this works but Comet stops working.
So it seems that I can either utilize Comet functionality or german language but not both in combination.

I tried to start both Servers on different ports but this also failed.

Is there a way to use german characters with WAListenerAdaptor server?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Kai-Uwe