[Seaside] Re: Where is Seaside download???

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Jul 24 20:31:39 UTC 2010

Thanks Nick. Regarding updates, what is the policy for Seaside? Do you
encourage people to always update to the latest versions of packages or
is this generally frowned upon? (both can be reasonable approaches)

For the Squeak images I've used the published metacello configurations
but I noticed that there are plenty of newer package versions in the
repository (in particular in the welcome package).

A bit of advice on how to deal with this would be greatly welcome.

Cheers,
   - Andreas