[Seaside] Service is in the process of stopping

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 17:08:10 UTC 2010

Can you check if the following fix in Seaside helps?

Name: Seaside-Adaptors-Comanche-lr.62
Author: lr
Time: 26 July 2010, 7:07:35 pm
UUID: d5cca2bb-29b4-4c56-9168-7e1b16c89dad
Ancestors: Seaside-Adaptors-Comanche-pmm.61

- try to avoid startup/shutdown problems, comanche cares itself when
the server needs to start/stop

On 26 July 2010 11:03, Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I've downloaded yesterday's Pier 2 image from
> http://hudson.lukas-renggli.ch/job/Pier%202/. It worked quite well
> until I decided to activate the 'Image Persistency'. Now, each time I
> start the image I get a message from HttpService:
>
> "Service is in the process of stopping"
>
> I'm now unable to start Seaside. This is probably similar to
> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=2541.
>
> I attached the Debug.log file. Can any of you help me?
>
> Thank you
>
> --
> Damien Cassou
> http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st
>
> "Lambdas are relegated to relative obscurity until Java makes them
> popular by not having them." James Iry

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch