[Seaside] Porting Seaside30 to opencobalt-1.0alpha1

Tim Murray tmurray at ecsorl.com
Fri Jul 30 17:03:46 UTC 2010

Ok,

I tried Merging in Kernel-MarcusDenker.xyz.mcz and it hung the system.

So, in true smalltalk fashion, I copied and pasted the missing method in
to Kernel-Mthods->BlockContext->evaluating....

valueWithEnoughArguments: anArray

            "call me with enough arguments from anArray"

            | args |

            (anArray size == self numArgs)

                        ifTrue: [ ^self valueWithArguments: anArray ].

            args := Array new: self numArgs.

            args replaceFrom: 1

                        to: (anArray size min: args size)

                        with: anArray

                        startingAt: 1.

            ^ self valueWithArguments: args

And I am now at the Seaside Dispatcher page...

The adventure continues !