[Seaside] Re: Porting Seaside30 to opencobalt-1.0alpha1

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Jul 30 19:34:29 UTC 2010

On 7/30/2010 5:53 AM, Tim Murray wrote:
> I am going to keep trying this approach unless somebody knows a better way.

I think there's a better approach: Nikolay Suslov just announced that he
got the original Croquet version working on top of Squeak 4.1 (see [1])
and Seaside works flawlessly in 4.1 too (see [2], [3]). My
recommendation would be to download Nikolay's image and then simply
execute the loadscript below which should result in a functioning
Croquet/Seaside combo. From there you should be able to update the
Croquet packages all the way through whichever Cobalt version you're
interested in using.

Cheers,
   - Andreas