[Seaside] Re: Many VM push using Comet?

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Mon May 3 21:04:05 UTC 2010

I think more information is needed, for people to be able to give advice.

"dataobjects that are stored in a collection". What is your persistence
strategy? Do you save the image? What would happen when you have
multiple images that all try to save the image?

Are you using a relational DB or object database to save your
"dataobjects". If so, then a refresh, just before the Comet push, should
suffice - unless you have a large working set of objects.

--
Yanni