[Seaside] Re: Many VM push using Comet?

Richard Durr richard.durr at googlemail.com
Tue May 4 08:06:07 UTC 2010

That is part of my problem: I do not have a persistency scheme,
because I do not know what I need to get Comet working like described.
I want the Push happen directly when something changes – otherwise it
would be possible to comit everything to Magma for example before
pushing, like you said. But that would require to push regulary and
not event based (something changed) :(

Thanks so far!