[Seaside] [Pier] how to change the css

John McKeon p3anoman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 12:28:12 UTC 2010

Hello Cyrille,
Use the Edit Settings command to set the stylesheet of a pier structure.

Navigate to the current default stylesheet of your pier (mine is under
/System/Compoents) and then use the Copy command to make a duplicate with a
different name.

Point the blog's stylesheet to the new stylesheet and edit away.

This also applies to changing the environment of a structure.

Hope this helps
John

http://john-mckeon.us