[Seaside] [Pier] how to change the css

Cyrille Delaunay cy.delaunay at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 13:56:49 UTC 2010

So here is wht I tried:
When i'm on a page, I click on the command 'edit design'. It open an editor
on the default css (for me, using the pier on click image, it seems to be
'eventCss', am I right?).
So here I guess I'm able to edit the default css. But when I change some
parameters in the css code, it doesn't modify anything on my web page.
What is more strange, is that if I delete all the text from the editor, this
time the change is taken into account, and my web page is rendered without
any Css style. If I tried just to write  a comment (like /*comment*/ ) in
the editor, then the default design re-appear.
There is surely something I missed ? :)