[Seaside] Deploying Seaside on a Swazoo Server

Pat McDonald pat.mcdonald at mail.com
Tue Jun 7 19:28:20 UTC 2011

Hi Nick,

 Sorry but I don't get it :(.

 Let me explain a bit more. I have 2 small "private use" sites. I want to access them with their own domainname and that doesn't work.

 I can access them with my.domain1.com/domain1 and my.domain1.com/domain2 or my.domain2.com/domain1 and my.domain2.com/domain2, but using my.domain1.com or my.domain2.com just gets me the Welcome screen. I guess I must change the default of WADispatcher, but do I need to do this for both sites ?

 Pat