[Seaside] Using nginx file upload module

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Thu Jun 16 07:21:47 UTC 2011

Nick,

After writing my last response, I got the picture...
Because Seaside ignores whatever comes in the path after the application name, the request will be processed by the seaside app anyway. This is what I failed to see.

In our attempts, we _replaced_ the action url on the form by something like '/fileupload?_s=...&k=...'.
Instead, you merely _append_ to the action url such that it has the form: '/<app>/fileupload?_s=...&k=...'

That last url will be correctly handled as an incoming request for <app> by seaside, ignoring whatever comes after in the path.

Great 'aha!' moment ;-) Thanks!
Johan