[Seaside] From July/August 2010 (Thread: WAListener error)

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 14:57:22 UTC 2011

I reread the thread again now that I understand more about the problem.. I agree it has something to do with sessions expiring. I'm a little uncomfortable putting any exception handling too far upstream, so to speak.
Should the handling occur on WAListenerAdaptor or Socket? I feel as if it should be on WAListenerAdaptor since that is where the problem seems to be rooted.
RS