[Seaside] How configure seaside to avoid notifications?

Sebastián Perez Escribano sebaspe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 16:40:18 UTC 2011

Hi list, I'm using seaside 2.8 and VW 7.6. In my model I have this:
     self changeState.
     self doSomething.
I have some seaside components to view changes over my model (using
comet) and refresh when it is necesary. For instace in #changeState the
model change and the component which is viewing must call another. But
never executes #doSomething because a Notificacion was raised on the
call. So, how can I configure seaside to continue executing before the call?

Thanks!