[Seaside] bringing up WAWelcome from scratch

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Wed Jun 29 22:01:40 UTC 2011

Randal,

What are the symptoms? If I'm not mistaken there is a longstanding bug with OmniBrowser and Squeak4.x... there is supposedly a fixed version of OmniBrowser floating around, but noone has updated the Metacello configuration with the correct version. I have asked folks to supply me with the information about the correct version to use, but those requests have fallen upon deaf ears...either that or there is no fix available....

Manually starting Kom should work as all of the unit tests are passing for 3.0.5 in Squeak4.x...

Dale