[Seaside] A potential success story. Or just a cool thing to look at.

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Thu Jun 30 11:53:14 UTC 2011

fantastic David

one interesting idea:  a decision stream. People seeing other people's decisions would make possible to perceive trends and crowd thinking  (but only publish if they shared it voluntarily)

things to fix: design in general, starting with margins
tip: try to get designer's feedback and suggestions

sebastian

o/