[Seaside] Manage queue for share printer device

dtrussardi at tiscali.it dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Mon Jun 24 15:57:09 UTC 2013

Ciao,

	i have some Seaside session that share a printer device with a specific IP address.

	Now my question is how i can manage a queue of the printer to manage conflict from some seaside session.

	It's enough intercept a 	 NetworkError    when i open a TCP-IP connection ?

	If the device is busy from one seaside session, i intercept the error and resend the request.

	But this mode: 	 on the one hand ensures the print

					but other risk lock the system until the printing is done.

	Any idea about this problematic ?

	My application in the deployment environment run on GLASS.

	Thanks, for any consideration.

		Dario