[Seaside] WAFileLibrary: How to commit the resources?

Bahman Movaqar Bahman at BahmanM.com
Tue Jun 25 14:20:05 UTC 2013

Hi all,

So I have a subclass of WAFileLibrary (SiStaticResourcesLibrary) in my
application and obviously, I have added some resources (CSS and image)
to it.  But now I'm wondering how to include those resources in the
commit?  So that the next time I checkout the package, I wouldn't need
the real resource files.

TIA,

--
Bahman Movaqar  (http://BahmanM.com)

ERP Evaluation, Implementation & Deployment Consultant
PGP Key ID: 0x6AB5BD68 (keyserver2.pgp.com)