[Seaside] WAFileLibrary: How to commit the resources?

jtuchel at objektfabrik.de jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Tue Jun 25 14:24:12 UTC 2013

Bahman,

all resources are kept in the file library as smalltalk methods that
return a constant string or byte array. So the resource file is not used
or needed any more. All you have to do is save your WAFileLibrary class
in ypour sourfce repository (Monticello, for example). The trick of
WAFileLibrary is that resource files become normal Smalltalk methods and
can be stored with your normal source code.

HTH

Joachim